On going to collect my printed card mounts they have put the staples in the wrong place. They are in the standard stapling position for an A4 document but for me the whole point is the loop staples fit in the lever arch file. I left home as soon as I was notified that they were ready to collect, so arrived just after 5pm. There was an agonising few minutes while a solution was found, checking that I had specified the distance, establishing that after the weekend is too late. Thankfully their production facility on Bow is open until 9pm. The printer I would need was broken there so they had to be reprinted in Victoria, biked to Bow and then couriered to my home. I am very Impressed by the way in which they have gone about dealing with their mistake. I also feel very important waiting for my delivery.
NB Had to chase them through the 24hour Curzon Street branch, it somehow took my stuff 3 and a half hours to travel from Bow to Peckham, they have arrived at 11.30pm. I have now got a lot or trimming to do. It would have been nice to get them to do it but I felt the order was just getting too complicated. This way there were less things that could go wrong while it was out of my hands and also less expense.
No comments:
Post a Comment