(more to be added tomorrow)
Alternative Style Investigation
I am not sure that I am 100% happy with the way that the patterns are coming up. The style is very flat and retro but perhaps does not encapsulate my original ideas particularly well. This is not a problem, I just need to finalise what my exact aims are. Before I continued I thought it would be unwise not investigate alternative avenues. Here I have been collecting a wide range of base imagery from which the pattern can be made from. Different media etc will give different effects in the final pattern. I need to choose the one that I favour most. The hand drawing here is done by me. If I were to choose this as the style I am to pursue then I think it could be recommended that I find an illustrator to draw the images for me.
(more to be added tomorrow)
(more to be added tomorrow)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment