Things look very different in print as opposed to on screen. It is a good way of checking for any errors or issues, as well as altering colour so that it creates the colour that I desire. Obviously it will look different again on fabric, however it is going to be closer to the paper printing than to what I can see on screen. In this photo is only just over half way through!
Preparing for Print
Things look very different in print as opposed to on screen. It is a good way of checking for any errors or issues, as well as altering colour so that it creates the colour that I desire. Obviously it will look different again on fabric, however it is going to be closer to the paper printing than to what I can see on screen. In this photo is only just over half way through!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment