http://www.printdigitalceramics.com/ceramic-printing-service.html
-looks like it good be a good professional way to do it
But for now I have just ordered: Inkjet water-slide decal paper, pack of 10 A4 and Acrylic Spray. Quite excited for it to arrive. I think the paper will transfer onto other materials too, so I will be able to experiment with a wide range.
YOUR ORDER REFERENCE IS: 50189
I ordered from this company https://www.craftycomputerpaper.co.uk/pages.asp?purl=projects which looks like it could come to be very useful, as they offer lots of other things such as
* Window stickers
* Inkjet wood veneer
* Iron-on transfer papers
* Fabrics to print on (washable)
* Fabrics to print on (non-washable)
* Laser transfer foils
* Adhesive papers
* Artist inkjet papers
* Tattoo papers
* Photo papers
* Print and colour T-shirt kit
Here is a bit about what I have ordered "Inkjet water-slide decal paper, you can use this paper in any inkjet printer and you do not have to adjust the settings. After you have printed, you will have to spray the paper with acrylic spray to seal the ink to the surface of the paper, if you don't the ink will come off when you place the paper into water for the next stage. After you have placed the paper in water for 30 seconds to a minute you will see the decal transfer slipping off the backing paper, slide the transfer onto the surface you are transferring to and wipe with a cloth to take out the excess water from underneath. Leave to dry for 24 hours and there you have your transferred image, the carrier paper is very thin so you will not be able to feel the edges of the transfer. You can use this paper for model making, candles, soap, glass, plastic and much more."
A 'How-To' video of how to use the stuff:
No comments:
Post a Comment